BAMBOO TOOTHBRUSH by OLA
OLA Bamboo toothbrush handle is 100% biodegradable.
Reduce plastic waste
4.9 billion plastic toothbrushes are thrown away each year.
- The shape of the bristle has an upward curve to better reach molars.
- The handle of the toothbrush is 100% compostable and biodegradable. It is made of bamboo.
- The bristles of the OLA Bamboo toothbrush are made of high-quality nylon for better brushing.
- The toothbrush head is compact to ensure proper brushing of the molars.
- According to some studies, bamboo has natural antimicrobial properties.
- Made from FSC certified bamboo to ensure best practices in managing responsible forests
- The packaging is also recyclable or compostable by your city.
- Bamboo cultivation is done without using pesticides or insecticides
- Bamboo forests absorb 35% more CO2 than a regular mixed forest
No returns or exchanges
But please contact us if you have any problems with your order.